We finally have a name of the track known as, “Axwell Lights All Night ID”. Debuted by Axwell on New Years, this has been a staple track in Swedish House Mafia’s One Last Tour. With superior vocals and uplifting synths, this is sure to be one of the hits of the summer. No word on a release date however we’ll keep you updated with any info that comes out.
From Lights All Night
Knas is one of my all time favorite tracks and I was a little skeptical when I saw this remix of it and boy was I wrong. Deficio keeps intact most of the original adding this incredible bass line and drop. Take a listen and give a like on Facebook for a free download.
The man, dBerrie is back, with another fantastic bootleg. I’m extremely bitter I missed out on seeing him crush Pittsburgh for Generation Wild but I heard he put on an incredible show, and from this bootleg you can tell the kind of work he’s been doing. Reworking Kaskade’s anthem ‘Angel on my Shoulder’ is intimidating but this synthy happy go lucky feel of this track has me blasting it as the weather gets warmer. Check it out for yourself and download it to keep!
Check out the two new bootlegs from LarryN. So far on CMB, we’ve provided a few mixes that LarryN has put together. With a taste for house and trance, LarryN has a tasteful knowledge for music and it shows in both his mixes and now his bootlegs. Wanna Be Champs and You and Beachball both have unique sounds. The track compliments each other on both bootlegs and I think you all will enjoy! Check them out!
We’ve featured plenty of the weekly mixes from The Drop on CatchMyBass, and are so proud of all that they’ve accomplished and continue to accomplish through their weekly podcasts. Matan Segal and Isaac Steinberg are the co-founders of this radio show which has taken off not only in Philadelphia but quickly spreading around the nation. Childhood friends since the age of 10, these gentlemen are driven by their desire to build their brand and from their current success it is evident they have found the perfect formula towards becoming successful and achieving their dreams of becoming a staple on Sirius XM and BBC Radio 1. Alongside of Matan and Isaac, they’ve enlisted the help of New Yorkers, Brett Schupack and Tamara Rubin, who help with the running of the podcast and providing information on local events and promotions in the Northeast. Recently their submission for the Tiesto College Invasion tour has been chosen as 1 of 12 finalists and will be rebroadcast for you to listen on SiriusXM radio this Thursday at midnight (ET) on ch. 340 or siriusxm.com/tiesto. Only logical with all their recent success we’d reach out to them to provide the latest episode of Reel Choons, and we couldn’t be more excited! If you like this mix and want to hear more from these gentlemen, check them out on all of their social networks listed here: Twitter, Facebook, Soundcloud, and iTunes.
And if you’re in the Providence, RI area, The Drop alongside of The Oxford Group present Flosstradamus at Roxy (aka Lupos) this Thursday, April 11th. Tickets available at http://flosstradamuspvd.eventbrite.com/. Contact email@example.com for press or photography inquiries. Thanks guys! Keep up the amazing work, stay tuned for the next episode of Reel Choons!!
Catch My Bass presents Reel Choons Episode 03:
featuring The Drop (mixed by mass7)
1. mass7 – The Drop Intro
2. The M Machine feat. Blake Hazard – The Palace (Intro Edit)
3. The M Machine – Moon Song (Original Mix)
4. Dog Blood – Next Order (Original Mix)
5. Zombie Nation – Pony (Modek Remix)
6. Boys Noize – XTC (Original Mix)
7. Deadmau5 – Sofi Needs A Ladder (Original Mix)
8. Zedd feat. Foxes – Clarity (Torro Torro Remix)
9. Sander van Doorn & Mark Knight vs. Underworld – Ten (Original Club Mix)
10. Armin van Buuren & W&W – D# Fat (Original Mix Edit)
11. Markus Schulz vs. Ferry Corsten – Loops & Tings (Extended Mix)
12. Ummet Ozcan – Here & Now (Original Mix)
13. Nicky Romero – Symphonica (Original Mix)
14. Arno Cost – Head Up (Original Mix)
15. Apster – XLFO (Original Mix)
16. Angger Dimas & Bassjackers – RIA (Original Mix)
17. Zedd feat. Matthew Koma – Spectrum (Gregori Klosman & Tristan Garner Knights Remix)
18. Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding – I Need Your Love (Nicky Romero Remix)
19. Hardwell feat. Amba Shepherd – Apollo (Noisecontrollers Remix)
20. Zedd & Lucky Date feat. Ellie Goulding – Fall Into The Sky (Original Mix)
21. Lucky Date – Freak (Original Mix)
22. Riggers feat. BBK – Brain Bust (FTampa Remix)
23. Nero – Innocence (Feed Me Remix)
24. Justice – Waters of Nazareth (Erol Alkan’s Durrr Durrr Durrrrrr Re-Edit)
25. John Dahlback – Pressure (Original Mix)
26. Carli – Look Up (Original Mix)
27. Deorro – Bounce (Original Mix)
28. Kill The Noise (with Brillz & Minxx) – Saturn (Original vs. Jay Cosmic Remix)
29. Diplo feat. Lazerdisk Party Sex – Set It Off (TheFatRat Remix)
30. Porter Robinson – 100% In This Bitch (Kyle Braun VIP Remake)
31. Firebeatz – Gangster (Original Mix)
32. Gareth Emery – Meet Her In Miami (Original Mix)
33. Leon Bolier – Disco Davai (Original Mix)
34. Helvetic Nerds – Blood Pressure (EDX & Leventina Mix)
35. Zedd – Slam The Door (Original Mix Edit)
36. Spencer & Hill feat. Lil’ Jon – Less Go! (Porter Robinson Remix)
37. Porter Robinson feat. Jano – The Seconds (Original Mix)
38. Zeds Dead & Omar Linx – Cowboy (Torro Torro vs. Congorock Remix)
39. Alex Metric – Rave Weapon 2 (Original Mix)
40. Fisherman & Hawkins – Apache (Original Mix Edit)
41. Skrillex & Damien Marley – Make It Bun Dem (Alvin Risk Remix)
42. Porter Robinson – Spitfire (Original vs. Kill The Noise Remix)
43. Porter Robinson – Unison (Original Mix)
Another absolute masterpiece from the boys behind The Chainsmokers with one of the most haunting yet inspiring progressive tracks I’d heard in a while. ‘Medicine’ by Daughter (Remix) features one of the most incredible voices behind Elena from daughter that allows this track to build steadily into not a drop, but a moment, at the three minute mark, that is captured so incredibly by the duo. They said they heard the track on a depressing, cold winter morning in New York City and fell in love with Elena’s voice and the wallowing incredible piano chords that complimented it. You absolutely have to hear this track to understand, and they’ve offered it for you to keep with a like on Facebook. It’s incredibly apparent these guys attention to detail in each track, a true display of their talent! As a bonus check out their other remix, ‘Little Daylight’ by Overdose!
I’m not usually a huge fan of remixed tracks by legendary artists; I feel like they just shouldn’t be touched…especially when talking about the level of legendary that I consider Daft Punk. That said, I am straight up blown away by this track. Basic Physics somehow managed to take this 15 second ad from Saturday Night Live:
…and turn it into this full-blown progressive house anthem that feels like it could easily fit into any mainstage festival set. I’m kind of at a loss for words at the transformation so take a listen yourself and let us know what you think!
Basic Physics Facebook | facebook.com/basicphysics
Basic Physics Twitter | twitter.com/basicphysics